This is the real deal here, folks. All Superbirds were built between October 23 and December 15, 1969. The build date of this car is about December 7, 1969. This very rare car can only go up in value. It is documented with a copy of the broadcast sheet on file at GTS and a Galen report. The car is recorded in the Chrysler registry.
Consider these numbers:
- #073 in the 21st batch of 28 batches of Superbirds
- #1544 of the 1935 Superbirds built
- #470 of the 601 440 4 BBL's registered for the USA
- #1589 on the NASCAR list of 1920 VINs
- There were 1084 440 4BBL Superbirds sold new in the USA
Consider these facts:
- VIN # RM23UOA175616
- 72K original miles
- Code-correct white paint
- Black interior
- Matching-numbers 440 4BBL/375hp engine
- Matching-numbers 727 torque flight automatic transmission on console
- Additional features include power steering, power brakes, Tic Toc Tach and all-original body panels
If you are in the market for a solid investment in American muscle car history, here it is.
Check out the slide show or click to enlarge photos.
Please call for more details: