1966 Mustang Shelby GT 350
Here's an exceptional Mustang that has been frame-off restored to show condition. It is documented with its pre-delivery service sheet, copy of the Shelby invoice, owner history back to the original owner and Shelby registry listing. One of 1379 produced in '66, this Shelby has its original matching-numbers drive train, sheet metal, floors and trunk.
- Candy Apple Red paint with white stripes in immaculate, show condition
- Matching-numbers Hi-Po 289/306hp engine
- Matching-numbers heavy-duty 4-speed transmission
- Correct Detroit Locker limited slip rearend
Other great features include:
- Fold-down rear seat
- AM radio
- Aluminum 10" spoke wheels
- Koni shocks
- Factory-style headers
- Goodyear polyglas tires
- NOS brake lines
- Correct inspection markings underneath
This Shelby drives as impressively as it looks, so if you're in the market, you have to get behind the wheel.
See all 121 pictures below with slide show or enlarge pictures individually.