1971 Chevrolet LS6 Corvette Convertible
This is a very rare Corvette LS6 454/425 hp 4-speed convertible that was found in a barn! It is 1 of 188 built in 71' and 1 of 2 convertibles. The car is equipped with a matching-numbers engine, transmission and correct rear end. It's a survivor car with low miles that has all-original fiberglass and owner history back to '76. The paint has been polished out nicely and the deluxe interior is in great shape. A few parts have been replaced, but mostly this is a solid, unmolested original car.
- Code-correct 972 Classic White paint
- Black vinyl deluxe interior with white top
- Stamp pad: T227CPW C115111905
- Original smog equipment
- Matching-numbers LS6 454/425 hp engine
- Matching-numbers M21 4-speed transmission
Check out the great features and restorations:
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Tilt-n-tele steering wheel
- Shoulder harness seatbelts
- New brake system
- New exhaust
- New fuel system
- New bearings
- New half shafts
- Ralley wheels
This is a great investment car that you can drive and have fun with.
Check out the slide show or enlarge all 125 photos individually.
Please call for more details: