1969 Camaro Z28/RS
This is a true X33 '69 Camaro Z28/RS -- and rare. It is 1 of 3045 Z28/RS models built in '69. On top of that, it is one of the best looking and driving vintage Camaros we have had in a long time. The car has been in North Carolina its whole life and was rotisserie-restored (including the matching-numbers drive train) a few years back with amazing results. Documentation includes title history back to the original owner and the manufacturer's statement of origin.
- Correct-code 72 Hugger Orange paint with white stripes
- Correct-code 712 deluxe black vinyl interior
- Matching-numbers DZ 302/290 hp engine
- Matching-numbers M21 4-speed transmission
- Correct 12-bolt 3:73 Positraction rear end
Many other great features include:
- Console with gauge package -- all fully functioning
- Deluxe interior
- 3-spoke steering wheel
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Tinted glass
- Front and rear spoilers
- Front and rear bumper guards
- AM/FM radio
This has to be one of the nicest '69 Z28/RS Camaros in the country. So, if you're looking, this could be your car.
Check out the slide show or enlarge all 114 photos individually.
Please call for more details: