1969 Camaro Z-28
This is the REAL deal -- a very correct, very original documented California-produced Z-28. The car has 59K original miles and is documented with 3 original build sheets and a pre-delivery inspection sheet. This car has all-correct, original components, except the repaint. You will not find another '69 Z-28 this correct or this documented anywhere.
- Repainted to restore original code-correct 51 Dusk Blue with correct white stripes
- All-original black interior in perfect condition
- Numbers-matching DZ 302 engine
- Original, correct matching-numbers 4-speed transmission
- Correct 3:73 posi-traction rear end
- Power disc brakes
- Correct date-coded wheels
- All correct date-coded glass
- All-original panels -- they were untouched during restoration (see pictures with the car stripped)
If you are in the market for a great investment in American muscle car history, there is no better choice than this car.
Check out the slide show or enlarge photos individually.
Please call for more details:
Note auction prices:
Mecum Belvidere Auction May 25 2006
S597 silver 1969 Z-28 $157,500.00
Mecum Kissimee Auction January 2006
S61 Yellow 1969 Z-28 $141,750.00
Mecum St Charles Auction October 2005
S84 1969 RS Z-28 $136,500.00